Bridal Specialist Course
The Bridal Specialist Makeup Course is for people interested in gaining specialist skills in the Bridal industry.
The Bridal Specialist Makeup Course will provide you with the necessary skills for, special events, photo shoots, fashion runway / events and bridal styling.
Especially designed for students wanting a career in freelance Makeup with Bridal as the main focus.
A makeup artist is someone all brides need on their perfect day, plus it’s a fun and creative way for you to earn an extra income!
On completion of our Bridal Specialist Makeup Course you will have the following skills…
- The ability to correct with contouring
- Product knowledge
- An understanding of skin types & colouring
- An ability to identify face, eye & lip shapes
- Knowledge of colour
- Knowledge of professional and industry expectations
- Application & correction techniques for eyes
- Application & correction techniques for lips
- Natural & Dramatic eyes definition techniques
- Basic Hairstyling for bridal
- An insight into marketing in the bridal industry
Bridal Specialist Makeup Course Outline
This Bridal Specialist Makeup Course will include a Basic brush kit, Theory and Practical Notes plus full use of The Face Agency’s tools and products for the duration of your training.
Week 1 Professional Conduct, Product Knowledge and Hygiene
Week 2 Basic Makeup & Basic Makeup Application
Week 3 Corrective Makeup, Contouring & Facial Analysis
Week 4 Colour Theory, Co-ordination & Eye Shadow Techniques
Week 5 Hairstyling Part 1 – Product Knowledge & Basic Styling
Week 6 Hairstyling Part 2 – Bridal Up Styles
Week 7 Dramatic Eye Makeup & False Eyelashes
Week 8 Creative & Theatrical Makeup
Week 9 Total Look 1 Bridal Makeup & Makeup Style of Choice
Week 10 Bridal Total Look 2 with Photography Shoot, Marketing Ideas & Certificate presentation
10 Week studio work including photographic shoot
- Small class sizes
- Personalised training
- Basic Brush Kit
- Notes & the full use of the Face Agency Tools & products
- 20% off normal retail prices on our extensive makeup range as a Face Agency student
The cost of the course is $2200 and part payments are also available so you can pay off your course while you study. A deposit of $500 is required to confirm your position in the course.
How to Enrol
If you prefer to enrol offline, you can also download our enrolment form.