Master Makeup Course
The Master Makeup Course is for people interested in gaining specialist skills in the makeup industry and in becoming a professional freelance makeup artist.
The Master Makeup Course has been especially designed for those wanting to learn all facets of makeup or for existing makeup artist that want to further their skills & knowledge.
The Master Makeup Course runs for 18 weeks, one night a week which means you can continue working while you train with us.
On completion of our course you will have the following skills…
- Knowledge of professional and industry expectations
- Product knowledge
- An understanding of skin types & colouring
- An ability to identify face, eye & lip shapes
- Knowledge of colour
- The ability to correct with contouring
- Application & correction techniques for eyes
- Application & correction techniques for lips
- Natural & Dramatic eyes definition techniques
- Application of Airbrush Makeup
Master Makeup Course Outline
This Course will include a Basic Makeup kit, Theory and Practical Notes plus full use of The Face Agency’s tools and products for the duration of your training.
Week 1 Introduction to the makeup industry
Week 2 Skin Care
Week 3 Facial Analysis
Week 4 Colour Theory,
Week 5 Basic Makeup
Week 6 Colour in Makeup
Week 7 Camouflage and Corrective Makeup
Week 8 Bridal Basics
Week 9 Bridal Makeup
Week 10 Asian & Dark Skin
Week 11 Evening Makeup
Week 12 Photographic & Editorial Makeup
Week 13 Catwalk Creative
Week 14 History of Makeup
Week 15 Airbrush Makeup
Week 16 Airbrush Makeup Continued
Week 17 Photo shoot Assessment
Week 18 Photo shoot Assessment
18 Week studio work including a professional photo shoot.
- Small class sizes
- Personalised training
- Basic Makeup Kit
- Notes & the full use of the Face Agency Tools & products
- 20% off normal retail prices on our extensive makeup range as a Face Agency student
The cost of the course is $3595 and part payments are also available so you can pay off your course while you study. A deposit of $700 is required to confirm your position in the course.
How to Enrol
If you prefer to enrol offline, you can also download our enrolment form.