Professional Freelance Makeup Course
Professional Freelance Makeup Course is for anyone interested in gaining specialist skills in the makeup industry and becoming a professional makeup artist.
The Professional Freelance Makeup Course has been specially designed for those who want to learn about all facets of makeup or for existing makeup artists who want to further their skills and knowledge. Receive a certificate of completion.
The course runs for 18 weeks, one night a week, which allows for you to continue working while you train with us.
On completion of our course, you’ll have the following skills:
- Knowledge of professional & industry expectations
- Product knowledge
- Understanding of skin types & colouring
- Ability to identify face, eye & lip shapes
- Knowledge of colour
- Ability to correct with contouring
- Application & correction techniques for eyes
- Application & correction techniques for lips
- Natural & dramatic eye definition techniques
- Airbrush makeup application
Freelance Master Makeup Course Outline
Course includes a *student makeup kit, theory and practical notes plus access use of Face Agency’s tools and products for the duration of your training.
Week 1 Introduction into the makeup industry
Week 2 Facial Analysis
Week 3 Flawless face and colour matching
Week 4 Colour Theory
Week 5 Camouflage and Corrective Makeup
Week 6 Basic Makeup
Week 7 Colour in Makeup
Week 8 Multicultural Makeup
Week 9 Bridal Basics
Week 10 Bridal Makeup
Week 11 Mature / Evening Makeup
Week 12 Photographic & Editorial Makeup
Week 13 History of Makeup
Week 14 Catwalk Creative
Week 15 How to build and market your makeup business
Week 16 Male makeup Photographic & Editorial Makeup
Week 17 Photo shoot Assessment
Week 18 Photo shoot Assessment
Course duration and schedule
18 Week studio work, including a professional photo shoot.
Next course starts: February 9, 2021, 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm – 2 spots left
- Small class sizes: Max 6 students
- Personalised training
- Student makeup kit * Option to purchase additions to enhance kit
- Notes & access to use of Face Agency’s tools & products
- 20% off RRP on pro range makeup in Face Agency’s retail shop
The cost of the course is $3,645 and payment plans are available to allow you to pay for your course while you study. Enrolment and $695 deposit is required to reserve your position in upcoming intake.
How to Enrol
If you prefer to enrol offline, you can also download our enrolment form.
Master Makeup Course
To enroll online, please complete the following form, and proceed to the payment.