Professional Freelance Makeup Course – Formerly Master Makeup
The Professional Freelance Makeup Course is for anyone interested in gaining specialist skills in the makeup industry and becoming a professional makeup artist.
The Professional Freelance Makeup Course has been specially designed for those who want to learn about all facets of makeup or for existing makeup artists who want to further their skills and knowledge.
The course runs for 18 weeks, one night a week, which allows for you to continue working while you train with us.
On completion of our course, you’ll have the following skills:
- Knowledge of professional & industry expectations
- Product knowledge
- Understanding of skin types & colouring
- Ability to identify face, eye & lip shapes
- Knowledge of colour
- Ability to correct with contouring
- Application & correction techniques for eyes
- Application & correction techniques for lips
- Natural & dramatic eye definition techniques
- Airbrush makeup application
Master Makeup Course Outline
This Course will include a Basic Makeup kit, Theory and Practical Notes plus full use of The Face Agency’s tools and products for the duration of your training.
Week 1 Introduction to the makeup industry
Week 2 Facial Analysis
Week 3 Flawless face and colour matching
Week 4 Colour Theory
Week 5 Colour in Makeup
Week 6 Camouflage and Corrective Makeup
Week 7 Basic Makeup
Week 8 Bridal Basics
Week 9 Bridal Makeup
Week 10 Multicultural Makeup
Week 11 Evening Makeup
Week 12 Photographic & Editorial Makeup
Week 13 Catwalk Creative
Week 14 History of Makeup
Week 15 Airbrush Makeup
Week 16 Airbrush Makeup Continued
Week 17 Photo shoot Assessment
Week 18 Photo shoot Assessment
Course duration and schedule
18 Week studio work, including a professional photo shoot.
Next course starts: Tuesday 17th of November 2020, 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Upcoming schedule: February 2021
- Small class sizes max 6 – 8 students
- Personalised training
- Student makeup kit
- Notes & access to use of Face Agency tools & products
- 20% off regular retail prices on pro range makeup while studying at Face Agency
The cost of the course is $3,595 and payment plans are available to allow you to pay for your course while you study. $695 deposit is required to reserve your position in the course.
How to Enrol
If you prefer to enrol offline, you can also download our enrolment form.
Master Makeup Course
To enroll online, please complete the following form, and proceed to the payment.