This course will teach you the skills and confidence you need to pursue a career as a creative/special effects makeup artist or get started in this field. Discover the transformative capacity of makeup as you conceive, develop, and apply it to transform characters from imagination to reality. Learn the methods for aging, pigmentation, camouflaging, and texturing the skin. Developing and creating characters with a variety of products, tools and experience of an industry expert.
What we cover
- Introduction, Face Charts, Product Knowledge Session/Lighting & Stage Knowledge
- Male Makeup
- Old Age Theatre Makeup and Illness
- Period Makeup choice 1 (20’s – 90’s)
- Period Makeup choice 2 (20’s – 90’s)
- Bald Cap Making
- Drag King/Queen Application and covering eyebrows
- Bald Cap Application
- Creative and Character Makeup
- Bruising, Cuts & Grazes
- Burns, Scars, Blisters
- Diseases, Death Makeup
- Foam Latex Character Applications
Small Class Size: enable learners to more effectively engage, participate, and develop their skillset through personalized training from the trainer.
Student Portal: This houses all the information and tips and tricks.
Creative and SFX Makeup Course Outline
During the course, you will get theory and practical notes, as well as access to Face Agency’s tools and services for the duration of training.
14 Week studio work X one night a week X 3-hour sessions
Contact us to find out more.
How to Enrol
If you prefer to enrol offline, you can also download our enrolment form.