ENROLMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following prior to commencing your enrolment application with Face Agency. By completing the application form you acknowledge you have understood and agree to the expectations, policies and procedures determined by Face Agency, including but not limited to items listed below.
- Face Agency is a committed to providing an exceptional learning environment to equip learners with essential skills for professional employment in the industry. Face Agency implements a range of learning techniques combining theory lessons, practical demonstrations, and practical applications throughout the course.
Fees & Terms of Payment:
- Upon acceptance into the course, a deposit of $195 is required. The payment of the deposit confirmed your position in the course. The deposit will be deducted from the course fees.
- The deposit is refundable when withdrawal from the course occurs three weeks prior to the commencement date, however an administration fee of $75 will be incurred by the student. A written request is required for a deposit refund and will be provided within 21 days.
- The deposit is non-refundable if withdrawal occurs within the three weeks prior to the course commencement date.
- Payment available using HUMM, you can spread payments over a flexible term, dependant on time frame selected. You can enrolusing this option online or on campus.
The course fee includes:
- Delivery of specialized training.
- Provision of suitable facilities/workspaces for specialized learning.
- Provision of products, tools and equipment required for specialized learning.
- Parchment/certificate of completion
What is not included in the fee?
- Costs involved in transportation to and from training
- Meals during training
- Restocking of Kit equipment and/or product
- Replacement makeup kit if original is lost or damaged.
- Additional/Catch-up classes or Re-assessment.
What other fees and charges are there?
- Re-issuance of a Parchment (Fee: $55)
- Intro Makeup Kit (Cost: $450)
- Failure to return hard copy training materials belonging to Face Agency (Fee: $200)
- Face Agency reserves the right to suspend training and assessment services to students with outstanding fees.
- Certificates/Parchments will only be issued at the completion of the course once fees have been paid in full.
- The student is responsible for all fees and additional costs unless an employer agreement stating otherwise exists between the student’s employer and Face Agency.
Absence, Deferment & Withdrawal
- Absence: Students are required to notify Face Agency of absence prior to the class. Absence of classes may impact the progress of training, and students are expected to make arrangements for catching-up and/or completing the course on time.
- Deferment/Withdrawal of Enrolment: A student wishing to defer or withdraw during any given study period, they will be required to provide written notification to the Director. A student will only be granted approval to defer/suspend studies based on medical grounds (with a medical certificate) or exceptional compassionate circumstances. Withdrawal will be granted following a verbal discussion with the Director.
Students are not eligible for a refund based on non-competence of course requirements or failure to undertake/complete a lesson.
Fees are non-refundable to students who chose not to complete the course once it has commenced.
Students no longer wishing to complete the course once it has commenced, are required to provide 4 weeks’ notice to the Director. All outstanding scheduled fees that fall within that four-week period are to be paid.
Inability to Deliver Training
If Face Agency cannot deliver a course, where possible, Face Agency will arrange reasonable alternative course dates and times for students. If Face Agency cannot provide an alternative course date/time, all fees paid in advance, including deposits and short course up-front payments will be fully refunded. If Face Agency has commenced a course but is unable to fulfil its agreements to provide training services, Face Agency will refund that proportion of payments made for which training services were not received by the client.
Complaints can be lodged either verbally or in writing. Written complaints are to be addressed to the Director. Refer to Face Agency’s Complaints and Appeals Policy and Procedure for details.